3740 Carnegie Ave., Ste B200, Cleveland, OH 44115 | 1-888-644-6266 OR 216-426-0646


Injured Workers ID Card
  1. Immediately notify your employer of the injury.
  2. Seek medical treatment from the nearest medical facility. A BWC-certified health-care provider must provide medical services after the initial treatment.
  3. Show the MinuteMen OhioComp ID card to all medical providers treating your injury.
  4. Complete the BWC’s First Report of Injury (FROI) form and any accident report that may be required by your employer.

Employer Responsibilities

  1. Make sure that the employee is seeking medical treatment as soon as possible.
  2. Complete the employer portion of BWC’s First Report of Injury (FROI) form.
  3. Fax the completed form to MinuteMen OhioComp at 1-888-644-7339.
  4. Report the injury by phone to MinuteMen OhioComp at 1-888-644-6266 or 216-426-0646.
  5. Complete any company incident/accident reports.
  6. Obtain witness statements.

Call 1-888-644-6266 if you need help locating a BWC-certified medical provider. We can also help with your FROI, case management and billing questions.


First Report of Injury (FROI)

MinuteMen OhioComp Injured Worker Identification Card

MinuteMen HR systems URAC Seal Logo
MINUTEMEN HUMAN RESOURCE SYSTEM: A family of related companies providing corporate risk management and human-resource services © MINUTEMEN HUMAN RESOURCE SYSTEM, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED